Wavo is looking for intermediate and senior developers to join our technical team.
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to build services that will be used by today’s top artists, managers and brands to help them grow their business through Wavo’s advertising products.
Wavo’s technical team is small and efficient, and while we work to a high standard we don’t over-manage with specs. We strive to create a workplace where everyone works and hard and gets excited about the big challenges.
We can promise you will never be bored. We are constantly experimenting, testing new approaches and challenging ourselves to master new skills. We try to think outside of the box and create an environment that’s both exciting and meaningful.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, microservices, improvements and fixes needed to build and extend our advertising, and data management platform
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets
- Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are familiar with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Redis
- Are familiar with Docker, CircleCI, and Kubernetes
- Are familiar with Node.js, Yarn, and React
- Are familiar with creating projects using the microservice architecture pattern
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, and scalable
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote enabled environment
- Are comfortable having ownership and control of a project.
- Today we use Node.js for most of our code, so familiarity with it is a huge plus
- Our new architecture and the projects you’ll be working will all be based on Docker -- and Kubernetes in production -- knowing your way around containers is also a plus.
- Having experience in ad-tech, machine learning, or big data is a plus.
- Finally, all our future projects will be done in a continuous deployment fashion; hence you must be comfortable in working on small shippable features; supported by integrations tests / BDD.
Competitive compensation based on experience
Group health and dental insurance plan
Flexible hours and vacation
Free tickets to shows and festivals
Delicious office snacks
Company outings & activities
A dynamic work environment
Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing/advertising, and technology
If you think you’d be a good fit, please contact [email protected] with a copy of your resume.