Wavo.me is a rapidly-expanding global consulting and media planning agency with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Wavo’s clients include over one hundred top music destinations and advertisers such as Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner Music Group, Live Nation, CAA, WME and Apple Music, and has been consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing startups in Canada.
Wavo is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Sales & Marketing team.
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to work closely with today’s top artists, managers, labels and brands to guide them through this journey and grow their business through Wavo’s advertising products.
Wavo’s Campaign Management team is a group of highly skilled professionals with a passion for digital advertising and the creative industries whose focus is working with high-potential business partners to reach worldwide audiences at scale.
This is a customer relationship role with a focus on the following:
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to drive growth with new and existing accounts.
- Develop high-level relationships with major clients to serve as a trusted consultant to help optimize their advertising spends.
- Present media plans & creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Plan, manage and execute media campaigns for some of the biggest releases in the music industry.
- Handle client budgets, optimize for ROI and manage campaign costs.
- Understand and adapt to Wavo's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least two years of experience in a customer success role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understands how to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and teams
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising, new business development and programmatic advertising sales.
- Have a profound understanding of the music industry.
- Group health and dental insurance plan
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Free tickets to shows and festivals
- A dynamic work environment
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing/advertising, and technology.
If you think you’d be a good fit, please contact [email protected] with a copy of your resume.